Back to the basics: Beginner Nail ClassLearn everything you need to do your own nails!
Cost:$50.00 per person
About this experience
In this class, we will go over the basics of doing acrylic nails! During this class, we are going to cover the following:
Sanitation: Basic sanitation measures to promote public health and prevent infectious diseases. It is essential to clean, sanitize, and disinfect all of your nail equipment before starting a nail service.
Bead Ratios: The most critical factor in an acrylic application is the correct liquid to powder ratio. Not having the correct ratio could cause cuticle flooding and lifting.
Nail Prep: Prepping the nail before any product is applied is vital. Removing dead skin and oils from the nail bed is essential for maximizing the adhesion of any product placed on the nail.
Nail tip application: Finding the right size nail tip is another critical component in ensuring the nail set's longevity.
Shaping: How the nails are shaped can make or break a nail set. I will teach you some tips on getting and keeping that perfect shape.
Acrylic application: Everything you learn in steps 2-5 will make this step much easier to understand. The ratio of your bead, the preparation of your nail, along with the tip application and shaping, will be your guide to properly applying your acrylic to the nail.
Basic E-File training: Learning to use an E-File will save you a lot of time when doing nails. It helps in the nail prep steps and also for the finish filing for a smooth finish.
With every class, you have the choice of taking the class only or you can choose to include a starter kit. What's included in the starter kit is the following:
While the kit is not required, it is strongly encouraged, so you have everything you need once the class is over.
Class Only: $250
Class plus kit: $400
Lunch will also be included with each class.
Please note that Classes are designed to have up to two (2) participants. Classes can take up to 8 hours but could be less time depending on the number of students.
These classes are open to everyone, and no licenses is required. Please note that this class is for informational purposes only, and you are required to have a license in the State of Michigan to offer services to the general public.
Store Discounts do NOT APPLY to classes.
1) Must show up 15 minutes prior to pay remainig balance due.
2) No extra people are allowed at the class, this includes children.
3) If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, your appoint will be cancelled and you will lose your deposit.
4) You may reschudale your appoint up to 24 hours in advance. The deposit will rollover 1 time.
5) Mask MUST be work during the class
6) If you are sick please cancel within 24 hours. The deposit will roll over 1 time. Any cancellations after 24hrs will be forfitted.
7) Please make sure you are free for the duration of the class time. It will not go over 8 hours , however it could be shorter.
8) Full class cost is due before the class begins.
I am a licensed Nail Technician that owns Lansing Very first and only nail supply store. I look forward to working with you on your nail journey and can not wait to see you!